Go Back   Dealighted Forum > All > Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default How do you stack EBATES & Bing?

Does anyone know how to stack EBATES & BING? I was clicking around the 2 of them on Saturday for Kohls but they were opening in seperate screens. Placed an order thru EBATES since I was using Kohls 15% code. Today I have my rebate in both accounts but not quite sure how I did it.

ce713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default The one's that will stack... i believe

I know for a fact with ebay, you can stack bing and ebates... as long as that after you perform your searched item through bing and then to ebay first, start the transaction (must be 'buy it now' with paypal), then you can then open up the ebates link and go to the same ebay item and finish the transaction through ebates link. You will notice that the green cashback banner is still displayed in the ebates link to ebay. You then get the double dip.

Sears I believe allows a double dip if you perform the same way. Just make sure that you place the item in your cart and sign into sears.com before opening the ebates link. after the ebates link to sears is open... complete the payment through ebates link to sears.

As far as Walmart and Dell goes... I couldn't find anything on the web page that shows verification of bing anywhere after bing search and link to site (banner, golden $$ emblem, etc.) but from what I was told, if you follow the bing process properly (you don't always see the loading message box showing the percent cashback before the link opens) and even though the site may not show a symbol or proof of bing, it is there. bing reps say that if any issue, bing has done very well in fixing it from what I hear. But I am not positive of the double dip with ebates... since ebates never gives you a verification that the transaction followed through (as the same with bing) until several hours or days later. But if you complete the transaction through ebates... you are guaranteed to get the ebates cashback... but not sure if it voids the bing. I really don't know ... but hope someone out there can fess up if it's worked for them. That's all I have.

...and obviously since you completed your Kohl's transaction through ebates and you got both cash backs it awesome, but the thing that makes it more great is that you said that you used a coupon code, which in the fine print of both bing and ebates says it will not work if a coupon code is entered... but cudos to you.

Hope this helps

I have a quick question though... does bing transactions have to be purchased via Paypal across the board with any vendor accepting bing cash, or is it just ebay? I have always used paypal... so i wasn't sure

Last edited by scusack71 : 12-04-2009 at 09:56 PM.
scusack71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: